The Spring Cleanse Begins Thursday, April 20
Get ready to . . .
Registration open now!
- Kiss that muffin top bye-bye and say hello to a flatter belly.
- Amp up your energy level with a delicious whole foods metabolism boost.
- Slip confidently into that bathing suit just in time for summer.
- Drop the toxins that are causing unwanted weight and
- Stop dieting once and for all.
- This program will help you make all this a reality
THE NANCY BE WELL SPRING CLEANSE
This season I want you to imagine . . .
Wouldn’t you love a solution to help you…
- Saying hello beautiful to that little black dress hanging in your closet.
- Ditching the belly bloat because you’ve been dealing with this for way too long.
- Releasing that “blah” feeling you can’t shake off because of unwanted toxins.
- Rebalancing your body so that you can glow and feel energized all season long!
- Freshening up your life with a delicious whole foods metabolism boost.
- Getting your energy back and hitting the “reset” button on your body.
- A more confident you
- Ditch the afternoon crash and burn without the sugar and caffeine pick me ups
- Lose weight naturally without shakes, bars, and pills
- Look and feel fantastic using a natural approach
- Reduce your toxic load and the 5-10 extra pounds it keeps on
- Crank up your metabolism using real food for real energy that lasts
- Learn how to unwind in this busy, stressful world
- Embrace balance physically and emotionally for a happier, healthier, YOU.
This program will help you make all that a reality.
The investment in yourself is only $97
Are you ready?
Welcome to the Spring Cleanse!
My name is Nancy Boudreau, and I’m a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and yoga instructor. My goal is to educate and motivate women who are ready to make lifestyle changes to lose weight, have more energy and feel great.
I created this program because I was tired of dieting and the endless cycle of losing weight only to gain it all back and then some. I was done with feeling fat, tired and a slave to my sugar cravings.
Everyone seems to be confused about what to eat. Why stay stuck in information overwhelm when you can use one program that combines cleansing AND the elimination diet so you’ll finally know what’s right for YOU? You can cleanse effectively by eating real whole foods.
Did you know that your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity, also known as inflammation, at any given time? Which means that headache, bloated belly, or extra weight you’ve been carrying around – Yep, probably toxicity. Here are some of the results you can expect on the program:
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter and have tons of energy throughout the day
- Kick sugar cravings to the curb while enjoying healthy sweet treats
- Sleep peacefully through the night
- Get rid of belly bloat
- Learn which foods fuel your body and which ones leave you feeling exhausted and drained
- Realize that healthy food can actually be delicious
All of this is possible WITHOUT dieting and deprivation. So, what’s the magic behind the scenes? We’re focusing on releasing the toxins in your body through whole foods and simple actions that you can easily add to your daily routine to make cleansing a breeze.
The Spring Cleanse is about discovering what works for YOU and YOUR unique body. No more guessing. No more hopping on and off the diet roller coaster, and no more frustration because nothing seems to work. Instead you will tap into your unique body blueprint and discover which foods work for YOU. What’s included in the Nancy Be Well Spring Cleanse?
Upon registration and payment, you will have immediate access to download all these life changing program materials:
In addition to all these materials, you’ll also receive:
- Spring Cleanse Guide: This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about detoxing physically, mentally and emotionally so you can have a successful cleanse.
- Recipe Guide: This guide is packed with over 50+ mouthwatering, easy to prepare recipes that will leave your belly full and your taste buds satisfied!
- Suggested Meals: This guide takes the guesswork out of what to eat by mapping out a full 14 days’ worth of meals for you.
- Day-to-Day At a Glance Guide: This day-by-day overview of your program makes it easy to know what you’re doing each day with just a glance!
- A Shopping List: This list will make your shopping trips super simple, which means an easier cleanse for you.
- Food Diary and Transition Guide: This amazing tool will help you monitor how you’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally during the program.
- Bonus Handouts: Handouts on managing detox symptoms and how to get toxins out of your everyday life.
- Daily Email Support: I’ll be popping into your inbox on a daily basis to provide support and accountability to help keep you on track.
- Private Facebook Group: You’ll have access to a private Spring 2017 Cleanse community during the entire cleanse where you can post questions, get help with any challenges you’re facing and more importantly, share your successes!
- 3 Group Calls: We’ll have 3 group calls – A kick off call a few days before the program starts to go over program materials and answer any questions, midway/transition call to see how your first week went, and a call at the end of the cleanse to talk about how things went.
- 30 minute private strategy session with me! We’ll schedule a one-on-one call at the end of the cleanse to figure out your next steps
The investment in yourself is only $97
Still note sure?
Now I know what you’re thinking right now: April is a busy month. You’ve got a birthday party, vacation, a wedding or baby shower to attend. How are you supposed to do a cleanse with all these parties and temptations? My answer to that is this: YOU CAN DO THIS.
There will always be a holiday, birthday party or vacation coming up. There will never be a “perfect time” and you know what, there doesn’t have to be. Remember: At Nancy Be Well, we’re looking for progress, not perfection. You’ve got this! What people are saying about Nancy Be Well CleansesKelly said: Nancy is the belly whisperer! She has given me a gift of not only reclaiming control over my health but awareness about how healthy eating and positive thinking can change your life! Oh yeah, a little exercise never hurt either! Tina said: I experienced many positive changes while doing the detox. The most obvious was my energy level stayed constant during the day. I also lost 8 lbs. in 2 weeks without feeling hungry. My skin looks better, and I realized the coffee I was consuming was causing me to feel anxious Monica said: Before the detox, I was struggling with self-control, digestion issues, bloating and weight gain. I wasn't sleeping through the night. I wanted to get my act together and get the sugar and carbs under control . . . As a result of the detox, I lost 18 pounds, sleep solid each night, dropped a dress size and my skin is smoother. I started exercising so I really drink a lot of water now and I don't get winded going upstairs as much . . .I feel more on top of things . . . My mood surprised me. I didn't sweat the small stuff and whenever anyone else did, I didn't let it affect me. I was relaxed...I actually felt like I did when I returned from vacations - Crazy, right!? . . .I had never focused on self-care through any other program. The physical results are great, but that aspect of the program made the overall experience so much more meaningful and the outcome more rewarding. What makes this program different?
First, it’s not a diet, so there’s no measuring portions out, counting calories or fat grams. Instead, you’re focused on eating healthy, whole foods and listening to your body.
Second, this cleanse is based on the elimination diet, so you’re working with a proven approach used by functional medicine doctors and world-class nutrition experts. I’ve just broken it down for you so that doing the elimination diet is easy.
Third, there are no pills, powders, or shakes as part of this program. That means you don’t have to buy any expensive supplements to make it work. You can find everything you need in your local grocery or health food store. I know this program is perfect for you if…
Sound like you?
- You’re ready to ditch the diet and figure out what ACTUALLY works for you
- You’re ready to kiss the belly bloat that’s been lingering
- You want more energy so you can enjoy your life more without feeling tired
- You want to jumpstart your metabolism and enjoy a night out on the town
- You want to balance your blood sugar and kick cravings to the curb
- You’re busy and want quick, easy tools & recipes that work without causing overwhelm
Then sign up for this Spring Cleanse adventure. You deserve it!
Cleanse begins April 20 and the investment in yourself is only $97
Let's do this!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WILL I BE STARVING?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM?
Please workout during the program! If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores both strength and energy. During this program, you’ll be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop. It’s important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat, your body changes as well. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health. WHAT SORT OF PROTEIN WILL I BE EATING?
You will have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many clean eating protein sources to choose from you won’t get bored with your options.AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you’ll also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way. DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend is a probiotic but it's totally optional.WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so healthy and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to rebalance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU! I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
Many people who eat very clean already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits. WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay. I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseaseSTILL NOT SURE OR HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org